Alternative Investment Advisory
TFG Capital Partners and its senior consultants (TFG) act as an outsourced chief investment officer for alternative investments. TFG has been a resource to high-net-worth individuals, family offices, institutional Limited Partners, private companies, and OCIO and private equity channel partners.
Leveraging their collective 90+ years of alternative investments experience [add $AUM invested and managed], the TFG team offers diverse levels of engagement in alternative investments, primarily in private equity:
- Investment policy, strategic planning, and asset allocation
- Portfolio design and construction
- Underwriting, investment, and operational due diligence, analysis, and investment recommendations for:
- Advanced analytics – “identifying direct alpha" – to aid in identifying and investing in the highest-quality opportunities
- Portfolio monitoring and performance evaluation
- Consultants, strategic partner, and investment manager searches and negotiations
- Limited Partner advisory committees / Direct private company board member
TFG has a partnership with Campton Private Equity Advisors, a registered investment advisor, to provide these services. Campton Private Equity Advisors advises family offices and high net worth individuals on their venture capital, growth equity, buyout, and private credit strategies.
*DST & 1031 DST Exchanges are sold through Lightpath Capital and all other services through Campton Private Equities. Please visit our DST's and 1031 DST Exchanges information page to learn more.
*Lightpath Capital LLC, Campton Private Equity, and TFG are separate and unaffiliated entities.